AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

LordNates apologies [Acceptées]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
LordNate/Rage

MessageSujet: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 2:16

Hello, it was fun in GT while it lasted. May those whom i offended especially seboss forgive me for my actions and wrongdoings. I also would like to apologize for ragequitting in wars and being a bad teammate to GT for this reason i have left. The only thing i am doing is causing drama and unwanted fights for you guys so I think it is a wise decision for me to leave. I didnt want to leave here with a bad reputation but i have brought that on myself. I have respect for all of you, including seboss and i want you guys to forgive me and everything i have done,I was not fair to you in any way.If you could find sympathy i would greatly appreciate it.

I have a problem and that problem is that the world does not revolve around lordnate. However, I am oblivious to it and i see how it has affected me and how others think of me. I should have not spammed in certain players skype chats and pms as well. I am fully aware of my actions and my rudeness towards players here and starting drama. If any of you could forgive me it would be greatly appreciated.

Last but not least is Seboss. You are a great friend but my responses i gave to you are rude and newb. You have helped me with many things including how to become a member here which i have struggled with for many days. However as the days passed when i was in GT my attitude towards you became worse and worse and i see that now. I hope you find it in yourself to forgive me and my newb-like actions towards you over the past week
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
TEABAG

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 11:26

Well done
$imonator
Testeur / Membre GT1

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 17:48

en grosi l a dit quoi x)
Aizen

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 17:51

@Simon : en gros je crois qu'il veut partir parce qu'il dit qu'il fait que nous emmerder avec ses problèmes de rage si j'ai bien compris. Et il s'excuse envers les membres, principalement ce bosse.

@LN : good luck in your battle vs Rage Wink
Balou
Leader GT2

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 18:01

Oui il a complètement conscient qu'il a des sauts d'humeur trop exagérés et comme il le dit: "Je ne fais que provoquer des dramas et disputes et ce malgrés moi, voilà pourquoi je pars".

Thanks a lot for your message LordNate, thanks for explaining us your situation. In the background of your message, you show a lot of respect for us and GT.
That touched me I admit man.

Good luck in the future, I hope you'll find the right balance soon. I know you are a good person and, you are a winner & competitive so for sure you will success.
Maxxou

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 19:04

Lordnate kbave
Mumu

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]   Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 20:04

GL Lord
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LordNates apologies [Acceptées]